Hair Wigs as a fix for Hair Loss
Everyone has a distinct perspective on hair loss, and they approach it in different ways. Hair loss affects one’s self-esteem and confidence. But luckily hair wigs and hair extensions that are both beautiful and comfy can help you restore your confidence and beauty.
The hair extensions and wigs are available at Advance Hair Transformation Mumbai clinic as a treatment for hair loss caused by alopecia, radiation, and chemotherapy.
We might feel the sensitivity of the scalp during the hair shedding stage. For the comfort of our customers, the inner layers of our unique hair wigs and extensions are constructed with incredibly soft and lightweight materials at Advance Hair Transformation Mumbai. By utilizing a soft cotton layer in the wig or a women’s hair extension, we can prevent the lost hair from sticking inside the wig.
What exactly is a hair wig?
A wig is a synthetic hair system that is attached to the scalp to conceal baldness. It will be tailored and fastened on the scalp based on the customer’s scalp size and current hair structure.
AHT Clinic in Mumbai offers a variety of hairline wigs and extensions:
Synthetic hair wigs: For a natural appearance, synthetic wigs are manufactured of normal lightweight density hair and highly lightweight material. These are very easy to maintain and style and require very little maintenance. Patients in need of hair wigs or cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy may benefit greatly from these synthetic wigs.
Synthetic hair wigs have the following benefits:
- Synthetic wigs are quite simple to use. Simply wash, dry, and shake the wig once a month, and it will return to its natural form.
- Synthetic hair wigs maintain their natural style regardless of the weather.
- Because it’s an artificial patch, you can color it as many times as you want.
- Synthetic hair wigs are reasonably priced.
- There are a variety of high-quality synthetic hair wigs that are virtually indistinguishable from human’s.
Human Hair Wigs:
Remy hair is used to make human hair wigs. The highest grade of hair used in high-end hair wigs and extensions is known as Remy hair. The inside of human hair wigs in Mumbai is made out of soft base material for comfort, nonslip to adhere to the scalp, French lace fronts for a natural hairline, and adjustable caps for fit.
Human Hair Wigs Have the Following Benefits:
- Human hair wigs have a more natural appearance since they are made with the finest human hairs.
- The wig’s texture is authentic and blends in well naturally.
- Unlike synthetic wigs, human hair wigs can be colored, exposed to the sun, and styled just like your own natural hair.
- Human wigs have a longer lifespan. It has a five-year lifespan.
- The human hair wig can be curled, straightened, and cut to your liking.
Wigs made from a person’s own hair:
Some patients are fussy about the hair used in their wigs or prefer to wear wigs manufactured from their own hair. In this case, we use the patient’s hair to create a wig that meets their needs.
Is it necessary for me to wash my wig on a regular basis?
We recommend washing it once every 12 to 15 days if you wear it for 8 to 12 hours a day. However, factors such as the particular wearer, the location in which the wig is worn, and the type of styling products utilized in the wig or patch used all have a role. It is up to the person who is using it to decide when it should be washed.
Can I spray my wig or patch it with hairspray?
We do not advocate hair sprays that contain water-soluble ingredients. We have a variety of sprays that are ideal for patches.
How should I wash my wig or strand of hair?
If you are able to visit our clinic, we will be able to assist you with everything; otherwise, you can follow the instructions below.
- Fill a medium bowl halfway with water.
- Pour a cup of shampoo into a mixing basin, then add the wig and whisk.
- Remove the wig from the basin and wash it with cold water.
- Pour a cup of conditioner into a bowl of water and swish it around.
- Soak the wig for 10 minutes in the conditioner dish.
- Rinse it in cold water after removing it from the bowl.
- Remove the from the bowl and place it on a cloth to dry.
- Allow a few hours for the wig to dry.
- When the wig is dry, brush it and put it on.
What is the hair replacement process and how does it work?
Hair replacement is a non-surgical method that uses a wig or patch to hide baldness. Both men and women are subject to this treatment.
Who is the best candidate for wearing a hair wig?
People with hair loss in the 5th, 6th, and 7th grades are typically the best candidates for wigs. We also propose the hair wig to folks who are considering a hair transplant but have a poor donor area.
How do you determine the degree of baldness?
We have the top specialists at the AHT clinic who do a scalp analysis test and recommend treatments.
How long does it take to put the hair wig back together?
The wig can be repaired in less than an hour.
What is the procedure for securing the hair wig?
To make the hair wig look like natural hair on the scalp, we use hair fixing, weaving, and bonding techniques.
Is it true that AHT sells human hair wigs in Mumbai?
We are currently based in Bandra East and provide surgical and non-surgical hair treatments from A to Z.
Is it OK for me to go swimming or to the gym once I’ve fixed the hair wig?
Yes, after fixing our hair wig, you can go to the gym, swim, wear a helmet, and play a variety of activities.
Will anyone notice that I’m wearing a hair wig?
It’s tough to notice a wig until it’s fixed by someone who doesn’t have any knowledge. We have a very competent hair weaver that can assist you with the part that has to be fixed.
Want to learn more please contact us using the information listed below :
Phone : +917021601996
Google Profile (Google My Business): https://g.page/r/CcKi8wqDHL2eEAE
Address Kurla: Advance Hair Transformation, Shop no.5, Manav Drishti Apartments, building, Lal Bahadur Shastri Rd, opposite Kurla court, Kurla West, Kurla, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400070
Address Bandra: Chawl no 43, Room No 669, Near BMC School, Bharat Nagar, Bandra East, BKC, Mumbai-400051
#hairwigs #hairpatch #hairfall #hairthinning #hairwigprice